Limited Lifetime and Limited Five Year Warranty
This warranty is effective on E.N.H. Cabinet Ltd. products only.
Limited Lifetime and Limited Five Year Warranty on Cabinets:
These E.N.H cabinets and related cabinet work manufactured and assembled by E.N.H. are warranted to the original purchasing consumer for five (5) years from the date of the original purchase or as long as the original purchasing consumer owns the home, whichever is less, against avoidable and unnatural defects in material and workmanship under normal use. All ENH warranties are void if payment is not received in full past completion of the job.
Limited Lifetime Warranty on Drawer Glides and Hinges. E.N.H. Cabinets warrants to the original purchasing consumer, for as long as they own their home, that the drawer glides and hinges shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use.
- This warranty does not cover problems caused by improper installation of cabinets, cabinet work, drawer guides or hinges that were installed by a person not affiliated with E.N.H. Cabinets Ltd.
- This warranty does not cover any product used or installed in connection with cabinets. Such as: gas or electric appliances, countertops or plumbing fixtures
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by transportation, storage or exposure to excessive temperatures or to defects arising from misuse, neglect, accident, alteration, improper use or care or failure to maintain.
- Glass shelving supplied by E.N.H. does not carry a warranty if any glass is in excess of 33” in length. The warranty is void on any glass under/over 33” in length if the applied weight exceeds 15 pounds.
- No installer, salesperson, agent or employee of E.N.H. has the authority to alter the obligations or limitations of any E.N.H. warranty.
- Wood characteristics naturally occurring such as variations in color, grain, mineral streaks and knots are not considered defects
- Color variations in cabinets are a natural occurrence due to species, age, character of cabinets and exposure to UV light and sunlight. For these reasons, new and/or replacement cabinets may not match display samples and/or existing cabinets such as variations and changes are not considered defects.
- Any Cabinetry over 42” wide or doors over 24” wide and 60” high will not be covered under warranty as a higher risk bowing or adjusting overtime will occur. Clients take on responsibility of maintaining oversized cabinetry issues.
If a manufacturing defect does occur within the terms and conditions of this warranty such defective part will be repaired or replaced by E.N.H. Cabinets Ltd. at its sole option. E.N.H. will not provide or pay for the cost of removal of defective product, transportation of defective, repaired or replaced product or installation of repaired or replaced product.
We wanted to thank all of you for a wonderful experience throughout this whole process. Your ideas, your expertise, the help through the process, the fact that it all came together before Christmas and the workmanship and the amazing skills of Steve were very much appreciated. We will certainly recommend you (we have already) and hope you will be available to help us with our bathroom and laundry room reno in the near future. Again we thank you so much for all your hard work!
N. KILLEY - jan 2019
The kitchen of every home is where the center of all socializing, gathering and of course cooking occurs. If there is one room in your home you want to enjoy it has to be your kitchen. The team at ENH was amazing. Not only is the craftsmanship 5 star, its the practical advice and experience that you must listen to when you deal with them. They know kitchens and kitchen function and design better than anyone. They have seen good ideas and bad... Listen to them. We did and we're pleased we did. Some designs and looks "look" appealing on Houzz or Pinterest but they severely lack in functionality. ENH gets it right! We could not be happier!
C. Hagen - Feb 2018
E.N.H. Cabinets Ltd. Supplied, Delivered and Installed 14 soft-closing-drawers in our condo, Removing the old drawers and Attaching original Drawer Front to new Drawers on Jan. 9th, 2018. We emailed some last minute questions and the Owner called us after hours and addressed all our concerns giving us the confidence to go ahead with the project. The Staff were very professional, knowledgeable, courteous and a pleasure to work with. They use high-end quality products and we no longer fear a heavy drawer crashing to the floor. We highly recommend them to anyone requiring renovations.
J. Jaques - Jan 2018
Lani and her crew were very helpful, approachable and professional. Lani listen to my plans and wish list. She offered many suggestions and ideas. The installer did an amazing job considering the walls were less than perfect. The quality of the product is superb. Any issues were addressed and dealt with in a timely manner. I frequently recommend them to everyone that has seen my wonderful new kitchen. Thank you. I love my new kitchen and so does everyone else that sees it!
M. Eddy - Nov 2017
I was originally referred as General Contractor for the project by another cabinet manufacturer. The Client decided to go with ENH instead as they were impressed with both the Designer, Lani, and the cost effectiveness and quality of the cabinetry. I found Lani and ENH very easy to work with. We were both focused on Client satisfaction and we both worked diligently to ensure the project was completed on time and on budget. I look forward to working with Lani and ENH Cabinets Ltd in the future. I have added ENH Cabinets Ltd. to my Approved Supplier List as they meet all criteria with respect to quality, workmanship and warranty.
Your Reno Crew (Contractor) - July 2017
ENH saved the day after another company started the kitchen cabinets and messed up the job; from the moment they gave the estimate, installation and revisit to finish. I honestly was wowed and truly appreciate their hard work especially Len the installer. Now that's an exemplary job and I woudn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone who needs a new kitchen. Thank you everybody at ENH, you made our kitchen and house a lot more valuable.
c. saab - September 2017
We have have our kitchen remodelled by ENH as well as one ensuite and will be doing the second ensuite with them as well. The owner Eldon was the one that cam up with our kitchen design and we could not have been happier with it. His staff has always been courteous helpful and prompt and we can't wait to have them do our other ensuite.
K. Baker - May 2013
We were pleased with all aspects from start to finish. Really helped with suggestions, and worked very hard to get everything done on time.
m. maude - May 2012