Terms & Conditions
1. Quotes – All Quotes received are based on information provided by the customer during the initial consultation and may change with any eliminations or additional items requested by customer. These changes may be reflected as an increase or a decrease in the total amount owing and the final invoice will show the correct total. Changes and additional items can be added up until the order date. Any additional requests will be invoiced separately after the initial order date has occurred. Jobs $3,500 and under are required to be paid in full before delivery of the product.
2. Deposits & Fees – Prior to commencing Design Concept Services, ENH Cabinets Ltd. requires an initial Design Deposit of $800 for any jobs under $50,000 to release computerized drawings. $1,200 Design Deposits apply to all jobs over $50,000. All deposits made will have GST added on. This deposit will be applied to your final invoice; however, if you choose to not continue forward with ENH Cabinets this design fee is non-refundable.
Upon acceptance of the proposal ENH Cabinets Ltd. requires a signed copy of the quote as well as a 50% booking deposit. We will not proceed with any ordering of materials, writing up of any work order or start any work until we have received both the signed quote and contract. A further 50% is due on completion for all quotes under $50,000. All Jobs over $50,000 require 2nd deposit of 30% after 1st initial install is completed (before granite) 20% is due on completion. A final walk through with clients may be required. All Supply only jobs are required to be paid in full prior or on the day of pick up.
Type of Payment: Cheques are the preferred method of payment; 2% Charge will be applied if Visa/MC payment is received.
3. Notification – All customers are required to notify ENH Cabinets Ltd. immediately of any changes in name, ownership, address/phone/fax and or email to ensure no interruption of service. Any changes to the plan/job must be in writing and confirmed before the final draft is complete. There are to be no changes once the final draft has been completed and must be approved by the customer. It is the sole responsibility of the client to inform ENH of any changes prior to fabrication.
4. Ordering: We require all appliance specifications before ordering. All quotes, contracts and plans need to be signed before ordering. It takes 4 – 8 weeks for delivery & to begin installation. Please note that installation dates are tentatively scheduled through the client’s builder/sales person when the 50% deposit is made. Please see below for installation. Please note, a $250 fee will apply per Apron Sink when required. There will be a $180 minimum charge for custom paint and stain, 3 samples maximum. Jobs over $50,000 there will be a $500 charge for custom paint/stain and $1,000 charge for jobs over $100,000. Any additional items need to be signed and paid for by the client before production will commence.
5. Appliance Specs – The appliance dimensions and specifications being provided are, to the best of ENH Cabinets Ltd. knowledge, current and correct. If the dimensions and information provided are insufficient, any problems and costs that occur will be the client’s responsibility.
6. Installation/Completion Dates – Installation dates discussed between the customer and ENH Cabinets Ltd. may be subject to change at any time. A more precise installation date will be confirmed closer to the original targeted installation date. Please be aware that the installation may take more than 1 week depending on the size and complexity of the project. Cabinet doors will arrive towards the end of the project to avoid trade damage. ENH Cabinets Ltd. informs all customers that there is no specific completion date set as other trades may play into factor during installation and completion times. There is a $250 minimum charge to send an installer out to a job.
7. Trade Damage – It is the sole responsibility of the customer or builder to ensure other trades do not damage our products. By signing this form the customer is agreeing to pay for new or repair any of the damaged products.
8. Interest – By signing the proposal you have also agreed to pay a 2% (26.82 % per annum) monthly service charge on all invoice amounts, which are over 30 days old. Any invoices over 90 days from the invoice date will be eligible for collection from a higher authority.
9. Warranties – Please see ENH Cabinets Ltd. warranty form for complete warranty details. All ENH Cabinets Ltd. warranties are void if payment is not received in full for completion of the job in the past.
We wanted to thank all of you for a wonderful experience throughout this whole process. Your ideas, your expertise, the help through the process, the fact that it all came together before Christmas and the workmanship and the amazing skills of Steve were very much appreciated. We will certainly recommend you (we have already) and hope you will be available to help us with our bathroom and laundry room reno in the near future. Again we thank you so much for all your hard work!
N. KILLEY - jan 2019
The kitchen of every home is where the center of all socializing, gathering and of course cooking occurs. If there is one room in your home you want to enjoy it has to be your kitchen. The team at ENH was amazing. Not only is the craftsmanship 5 star, its the practical advice and experience that you must listen to when you deal with them. They know kitchens and kitchen function and design better than anyone. They have seen good ideas and bad... Listen to them. We did and we're pleased we did. Some designs and looks "look" appealing on Houzz or Pinterest but they severely lack in functionality. ENH gets it right! We could not be happier!
C. Hagen - Feb 2018
E.N.H. Cabinets Ltd. Supplied, Delivered and Installed 14 soft-closing-drawers in our condo, Removing the old drawers and Attaching original Drawer Front to new Drawers on Jan. 9th, 2018. We emailed some last minute questions and the Owner called us after hours and addressed all our concerns giving us the confidence to go ahead with the project. The Staff were very professional, knowledgeable, courteous and a pleasure to work with. They use high-end quality products and we no longer fear a heavy drawer crashing to the floor. We highly recommend them to anyone requiring renovations.
J. Jaques - Jan 2018
Lani and her crew were very helpful, approachable and professional. Lani listen to my plans and wish list. She offered many suggestions and ideas. The installer did an amazing job considering the walls were less than perfect. The quality of the product is superb. Any issues were addressed and dealt with in a timely manner. I frequently recommend them to everyone that has seen my wonderful new kitchen. Thank you. I love my new kitchen and so does everyone else that sees it!
M. Eddy - Nov 2017
I was originally referred as General Contractor for the project by another cabinet manufacturer. The Client decided to go with ENH instead as they were impressed with both the Designer, Lani, and the cost effectiveness and quality of the cabinetry. I found Lani and ENH very easy to work with. We were both focused on Client satisfaction and we both worked diligently to ensure the project was completed on time and on budget. I look forward to working with Lani and ENH Cabinets Ltd in the future. I have added ENH Cabinets Ltd. to my Approved Supplier List as they meet all criteria with respect to quality, workmanship and warranty.
Your Reno Crew (Contractor) - July 2017
ENH saved the day after another company started the kitchen cabinets and messed up the job; from the moment they gave the estimate, installation and revisit to finish. I honestly was wowed and truly appreciate their hard work especially Len the installer. Now that's an exemplary job and I woudn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone who needs a new kitchen. Thank you everybody at ENH, you made our kitchen and house a lot more valuable.
c. saab - September 2017
We have have our kitchen remodelled by ENH as well as one ensuite and will be doing the second ensuite with them as well. The owner Eldon was the one that cam up with our kitchen design and we could not have been happier with it. His staff has always been courteous helpful and prompt and we can't wait to have them do our other ensuite.
K. Baker - May 2013
We were pleased with all aspects from start to finish. Really helped with suggestions, and worked very hard to get everything done on time.
m. maude - May 2012